Canadian OK Sailors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand based boat for sale

2 posters

Go down

New Zealand based boat for sale Empty New Zealand based boat for sale

Post  NZL492 Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:28 am

If anyone is looking to travel to NZ for the 2010 worlds in Feb 2010, here is an opportunity to buy a NZ (Wellington) based OK and take it home or on sell it in NZ and save on transporting a boat to New Zealand. NZL 492 is a fibreglass hull with cedar centreboard and carbon cedar rudder, it has alloy rig and one sail although there are a number of carbon rigs and matching sails in NZ for sale. The bottom has recently been faired and repainted. It sits on a beach and road trailer. Price $3,500NZD. Any questions or photos can be emailed. there are some photos on http://crew.net.nz/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9547.

NZL492

Back to top Go down

New Zealand based boat for sale Empty Re: New Zealand based boat for sale

Post  davecooper Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:37 am

Hi,
Would you consider chartering this boat for the Worlds? I'm not coming, so it isn't for me, but I think people may be a bit worried that they buy the boat and then have to sell for whatever they can get because they've got to make a deal of some sort before flying home: if they can charter they'll be going into the deal with their eyes open, and you'll still make some money out of it. BTW, that hull finish certainly looks nice! Smile

Dave
davecooper
davecooper

http://www.okdinghy.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  NZL492 Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:08 pm

Hi Dave

Cheers for that. It is certainly an option. if anyone is keen for that they could contact me I am not sure what to charge as a charter fee though. Any ideas etc greatly appreciated.

Regards
Douglas

NZL492

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down